Believe it or not, you can indeed pass the urine drug test with Jello and water within a short time, say 48 hours.
Jello is a form of protein - “Gelatin” that is used in all the jelly substances. Jello is not intentionally prepared to clear the THC metabolites from your body but it has unique properties that may help you pass your drug test by reducing the THC metabolites.
Note that they do not wipe out 100% of the metabolites, but the levels can go down below the prescribed limits.
Table of Contents:
- What Is Jello?
- Does Jello Work and How?
- How To Use Jello And Water To Clear The Urine Drug Test?
- Pros And Cons Of Using Jello To Pass The Drug Test
What Is Jello?
Jello is a gelatin substance used in desserts, puddings, and other bakery items to make the food tastier. It is a trademark product of Kraft Heinz based in Chicago, Illinois. The product is dissolved in a bowl of boiled water and then immediately cooled to form a semi-solid gelatinous substance.
It is made from animal collagen, a protein connective tissue found in the ligaments, bones, and tendons. The collagen is then dried, powdered, and shifted to create gelatin. Some cynics claim that the collagen is extracted from the horse or cow hooves, but it is a null statement. It is because hooves contain keratin and not collagen.
Have you ever wondered if gelatin can be used to wipe off the drug traces from your body? Yes, it is possible. It specifically removes the THC metabolites from the fat cells, making the body clean enough to prove negative for drugs. Be aware that this may not help if you have consumed other drugs.
Certo is another product similar to Jello that can help you eliminate the drug metabolites quickly. You can find it at your local grocery store or online. It is a form of fruit pectin that has been in existence in the United States for more than 100 years.
At present, it is found that Jello have detox properties that have helped many people to clear the drug test at the 11th hour.
Does Jello Work and How?
Of course, it works. It is a highly soluble fiber that can trap the toxins present in the body fluids and blood and drag them to the digestive tract. The digestive system clears out the toxins through fecal matter. The toxins that are present in the urine will be sent out through the bladder.
That is why Jello, along with water, is recommended to flush out the drug metabolites out of the body. It takes nearly 24 hours to recreate the entire system and so it is best recommended to take Jello and water to clear the drug test. The process involves certain steps
1. The drug traces will not enter the bloodstream immediately once consumed. They get stored in the soluble fats in the body.
2. Doing an exercise or any physical work would burn the soluble fats, and the toxins would get into the bloodstream and combine with other fluids of the body.
3. Being a highly soluble fiber, the Jello traps the undigested toxins into the system and digests them.
4. They converting them to feces and excrete them out of your body.
5. One cannot make sure that the Jello would wipe off 100% of the drug traces.
6. So to further clean up the system, it is recommended to drink enormous amounts of water at frequent intervals before the day of the drug test.
Ensure that the urine sample is not diluted by taking vitamin B supplements 5 to 6 hours before the test. It will retain the chemical composure and color of the urine sample.
You can confirm that you have flushed out the drug metabolites before attending your pre-employment drug test with T-Cup 12 Panel Home Urine Drug Test.
Some may be consuming Jello and Certo enormously, leading to some side effects. You need to follow certain instructions on how to use jello appropriately so that it does not affect your health.
How To Use Jello And Water To Clear The Urine Drug Test?
Jello consists of the following ingredients
- Fumaric acid
- Adipic acid
- Disodium phosphate
- Artificial color
Because of some chemical substances in the mixture, it is recommended to take a considerable amount of water during the drug test. Be careful while drinking water as too much consumption will lead to adverse results or dilution of the urine. Follow the below steps to get yourself ready for the urine drug test:
- Consume a huge amount of water two days before the drug test. It will help you to cleanse the internal system and remove minor amounts of toxins.
- You can take the Jello 24 hours before the drug test. Consume it at regular intervals, for instance, between every quarter of an hour. It is best to take a jello substance with a sports drink or electrolyte to dissolve the toxins faster.
- Take 32 ounces of water five hours before the drug test and consume a jello drink one another time.
- Consume vitamin B supplements an hour before the test so that the urine does not seem to be diluted and retains the color.
You are ready for the drug test if you follow these steps without skipping. It is advisable to take a urine drug test trial (optional) at home using trusted home-urine drug test kits to ensure that the drug metabolites get flushed out.
Pros And Cons Of Using Jello To Pass The Drug Test
- It is safe with no allergic reactions.
- It is affordable.
- The 11th-hour method works for most of the population.
- It is natural and does not contain more chemical ingredients.
- It is safe but not healthy.
- Prolonged consumption leads to side effects.
- It can cause diarrhea.
- Temporary toxin removal.
Wrapping It Up
Clearing a drug test is becoming a daunting task nowadays while it does put one’s career on the line.
Instead of faking it, using some alternative shortcuts to clear the drug test may not be fraudulent after all. In that case, using Jello and water will give you a hand to clear the upcoming drug test.
Get your drug test here before your pre-employment drug test. Hopefully Jello and water come to your rescue to pass your drug test but again, the best way to beat it is to avoid the drugs prior to your drug test.
Check out our Drug Half Life Calculator if you want to learn how long it takes before a specific drug naturally clears from the body.