6-Panel Instant Urine Dip Drug Test Kit
The 6-Panel Urine Drug Test Kit is a quick, economical and instant on-site drug screening solution with results in a couple of minutes. The device screens for THC, COC, OPI, METH, BZO and OXY. The dip test utilizes lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay method for qualitative detection of a selected drug and its metabolites in urine. The Panel/Dip Device is FDA 510(K) cleared to market, CLIA Waived and conforms to SAMHSA approved guidelines. These Drug Test Kits are employed in hiring process, random, reasonable cause, corrections, clinics, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, insurance and personal use.
Our 6-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test Kit is a multi-drug screening for six different classes of drugs in a single convenient dip card. It is easygoing; interpret results within a couple of minutes with up to 99% precision and cost efficient for any on-site screening. The Dip Test Kit screens for commonly abused drugs such as THC, COC, METH, OPI, BZO and OXY. The 6-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test Kit is FDA 510 (K) Cleared and CLIA Waived.
Six classes of drugs screened are:
Drug Testing Levels and Detection Periods
3-30 days, depending on usage
Single Use: 1-4 days
Heavy Use: Up to a week
Features & Benefits
- FDA 510(K) approved
- CLIA Waived
- Result accuracy up to 99%
- Utilizes lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay method
- Simple and easy to use one-step procedure
- Clean, hygienic testing
- Result interpretation within 5 minutes
- Normal storage conditions (room temperature)
- Shelf life up to 18 months from date of manufacture
- Cost efficient for any on-site screening
- No special storage requirements to preserve stability
- Small sample volume required, just dip
- Portable and disposable, non-biohazard waste
- Adheres to SAMHSA standards for substance abuse screening
How to use the 6 Panel Drug Test Kit
- After collecting the urine sample, remove the instant drug test kit from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the end of the test and use it to gently bend the exposed strips back and forth to repair them for urine absorption.
- Dip the exposed strips into the urine sample making sure the urine does not come in contact with the plastic portion of the testing panel.
- The strips should be immersed in the urine for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Recap the urine test and lay down on a clean flat surface.
- Red lines will begin to appear on the result window almost immediately; however, the results should only be interpreted at 5 minutes.
How to Read Drug Test Results
Please make sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes since the results will be invalid.
- On the testing panel, a red line will appear next to the Control Line (C). This shows the test is working and has plenty of urine to perform correctly.
- A red line next to the Test Line (T) shows the test is negative for the corresponding drug listed above.
- If there is no red line next to the Test Line (T), then the donor is positive for the corresponding drug/drugs listed above.
- If any of the testing windows has no lines present and does not appear as though the urine has migrated up the sample window, you may try to remove the cap and re-dip the strips again in the urine for 10 to 15 seconds, recap the test and lay down on a flat surface. At this point if the red line appears next to the Control Line (C), then the kit is working.
- If no lines appear even after second attempt, then it is Invalid. You can contact the manufacturer.
This screening device will provide only qualitative result. All positives should be confirmed by an alternative method such as GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry), which can only be performed by a drug testing laboratory.
Drug Testing and Workplace Issues
Drug testing programs aim at filtering out drug users and discourage drug use within the workplace. Drug testing methods help to mitigate potential risks by screening potential job applicants and employees who use drugs.
There are studies suggesting that many adults who use illicit drugs are employed full-time or part-time. Employees who consume substances:
- Frequently change jobs
- Are often late to work or absent
- Less productive
- Often get involved in workplace accidents and potentially harm others
- Mishandling and maintenance of safety-sensitive machinery
- Argumentative, confrontational with coworkers
- Disruptive work flow
- File workers’ compensation claim
Implementation of drug-free workplace programs have proven:
- Improvements in productivity and morale
- Reduction in absenteeism, downtime, turnover, theft, accidents
- Improvements in health status among employees and family members
- Reduction in healthcare costs
- Deterrence against abusing alcohol and drugs
- Prevent employing individuals with drug issues
- Protecting general public and instill consumer confidence
- Qualify for incentive programs such as decreased costs related to short and long-term disability and workers’ compensation benefits
6-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test vs 10-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test
6-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test
10-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test
Extension of 5-panel
Looks for THC, OXY, COC, METH, OPI and BZO (6 drugs)
Tests for COC, THC, PCP, MDMA, OPI, BZO, BAR, METH, OXY and BUP (10 drugs)
Employed in industries with heavy machineries that requires higher level of alertness
Employed in safety sensitive positions which involves dangerous work or employees responsible for the safety of others and public
Cost-efficient, instant results and disposable
Economical, instant results and disposable
Choosing a testing panel that works best depends on several factors:
- Type of industry
- Laws applying to industry for drug testing
- Corporate culture
The 6-Panel Drug Test is an extension of 5-panel drug test. Employers can customize drug panels according to their business requirements. BZO or psychoactive drugs are add-ons to the 5-panel. Though legal, these drugs can induce dizziness, fatigue and weakness, which may impair employee’s ability to perform their job. The 6-panel drug tests are employed in industries where alertness is a priority and tasks involving heavy machinery operations.
The 6-Panel Drug Test can be utilized according to the task requirements in:
- Manufacturing Industry
- Insurance testing
- Transportation Industry
- Construction Industry