4 Panel Urine Dip Drug Test Kit - THC, COC, OPI & METH
The 4 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit is a quick, economical and one-step on-site drug screening solution with results in minutes. The device screens for COC, THC, OPI and Meth. The dip test utilizes lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay method for qualitative detection of a specific drug and its metabolites in urine. The 4 Panel Device is FDA 510(K) cleared to market and adheres to SAMHSA approved guidelines. The 4 Panel drug test is ideal for workplace testing; personal or home drug testing; school, college and university drug testing; clinic, hospital and rehabilitation centers, etc.
Our 4 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit is an affordable solution to test four different drugs in a single card and read results within few minutes. It tests for THC, Meth, COC and OPI in a single convenient dip card. It is easy to use and results are up to 99% precise. Our 4-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test Kit is FDA 510 (K) Authorized and CLIA Waived.
Table Of Contents:
- 4-Panel Urine Drug Test Kit
- Drug Testing Levels and Detection Periods
- Product Description
- Features & Benefits
- How to use the Drug Test Kit
- How to Read Drug Test Results
- General Information
- 4-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test Vs 5-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test
The 4 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit screens for 4 drug classes are:
4 Panel Drug Testing Levels and Detection Periods
3-30 days, depending on usage
Single Use: 1-4 days
Heavy Use: Up to a week
1-2 days, depending on type
4 Panel Drug Test - Features & Benefits
- FDA 510(K) approved
- CLIA Waived
- Results are up to 99% precise
- Utilizes lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay method
- Easy to use, simple one-step procedure
- Clean, hygienic testing
- Results within 5 minutes
- Normal storage conditions (room temperature)
- Shelf life up to 18 months from date of manufacture
- Cost efficient for any on-site screening
- No special storage requirements to keep up stability
- Small sample volume required, just dip
- Portable and disposable, non-biohazard waste
- Meets SAMHSA standards for substance abuse screening
How to use the 4 Panel Drug Test Kit
- After collecting the urine sample, remove the instant drug test from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the end of the test and use it to gently bend the exposed strip back and forth to repair them for urine absorption.
- Dip the exposed strips into the urine sample making sure the urine does not come in contact with the plastic portion of the testing panel.
- The strips should be immersed in the urine for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Recap the urine test and lay down on a clean flat surface.
- Red lines will begin to appear on the result window almost immediately; however, the results should only be interpreted at 5 minutes.
How to Read 4 Panel Drug Test Results
Please make sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes since the results will be invalid.
- On the testing panel, a red line will appear next to the Control Line (C). This shows the test is working and has plenty of urine to perform correctly.
- A red line next to the Test Line (T) shows the test is negative for the corresponding drug listed above.
- If there is no red line next to the Test Line (T), then the donor is positive for the corresponding drug/drugs listed above.
- If any of the testing windows has no lines present and does not appear as though the urine has migrated up the sample window, you may try to remove the cap and re-dip the strips again in the urine for 10 to 15 seconds, recap the test and lay down on a flat surface. At this point if the red line appears next to the Control Line (C), then the kit is working.
- If no lines appear even after second attempt, then it is Invalid. You can contact the manufacturer.
This screening device will provide only qualitative result. All positives should be confirmed by an alternative method such as GC/MS (gas chromatography/mass spectrometry) which can only be performed by a drug testing laboratory.
Anything human ingests will get digested and become chemically altered or metabolized. Drug metabolism results in substances called metabolites that are either similar or different to the original drug in terms of toxicity or therapeutic activity. Metabolic process of the drugs occurs in the liver.
The drug and/or its metabolites are excreted mostly via urine and smaller amounts through saliva, sweat or exhaled air. Some drug metabolites get carried through the bloodstream and deposit into the hair follicles and get excreted from the body as the hair shaft grows out of the scalp. During drug tests, the samples are examined for the presence of a parent drug and/or its metabolites.
Drug tests are the technical analysis of biological samples (urine, blood, hair, breath, sweat or oral fluid/saliva) to check the presence or absence of specified parent drugs and/or their metabolites. Drug tests are also performed to acquire quantitative chemical analysis of an illicit drug. There are numerous methods used with varying degrees of accuracy, sensitivity and detection periods.
Factors that influence the period the drugs remain in the system
- Type of drug(s) used
- Amount of drug(s) used
- The drug’s half life
- Frequency of use
- Hydration levels
- Physical activity
- Drug tolerance
- Body mass
- Metabolic rate
- Medical conditions that impact drug elimination
- Presence of other drugs or alcohol in the body system
Drug screenings are employed in different domains:
- Safety-sensitive jobs in rail, transport, airlines, construction
- Employers and parole/probation officers for illegal drugs (such as COC, THC)
- Performance enhancing steroids in sports
- Police officials testing for the presence and concentration of alcohol (ethanol) via breathalyzer
Random tests at workplace and the usage of home testing kits have become increasingly popular. Both federal and non-federal workplaces have comprehensive drug-free workplace programs in place to prevent and deter the use of drugs and alcohol. Federal agencies perform drug testing through certified labs that follow mandated guidelines for drug screening.
Employers often conduct pre-employment test, random test, reasonable suspicion test, post-accident test, follow-up tests and return to duty test. The random tests are very effective in deterring illicit drug use. These kinds of tests aid in protecting the safety and well-being of the employee as well as their coworkers.
Employers usually screen for commonly abused drugs: COC, AMP, THC, OPI, PCP, and ethanol (alcohol). Other drugs such as BAR, BZO, OXY, MDMA, MTD, MTQ or PPX are also screened as and when required.
There are lots of at-home and over-the-counter drug testing kits sold in the market and via Internet which makes it easier for anyone to purchase and test without any intrusion of privacy. Parents or family members may consider testing their children or loved ones if concerned as a preventive measure or as an investigative tool.
Dip card urine drug test kits becomes a perfect option for individuals who would like to test themselves for any drugs or people with shy bladder syndrome.
The dip card kits utilize the chromatographic immunoassay method to detect the presence and quantify specific analytes in the biologic specimens by using purified antigens and antibodies as reagents. There are a variety of drug panel combinations in dip cards that can detect from 1 to 12 different substances.
One should choose dip card kits that are FDA approved, CLIA Waived and meets the SAMHSA standards for substance abuse screening. These are very simple to use and give precise results up to 99% within few minutes. Dip card kits are economical and can obtain results for multiple drugs.
Dip card urine drug test kits are ideal for home drug testing, workplace testing, testing in school, college and university, law enforcement, rehab centers, etc.
It should be noted that immunoassays are typically designed for specific drug classes and substances that have similar chemical structures will likely cross-react and result in a false positive. Hence, non-immunoassay methods are recommended as confirmatory tests for immunoassay positives.
4 Panel Urine Drug Test Vs 5 Panel Urine Drug Test
4-Panel Urine Drug Test
5-Panel Urine Drug Test
Instant detection of four drugs on a single dip card
Instant detection of five drugs on a single dip card
Common drugs screened are OPI, COC, THC and Meth
Common drugs screened are THC, Meth, OPI, BZO and COC
Ideal for workplace, home or personal, school/college, clinic/hospital/rehabs
Ideal for business, transportation industry, workplace, school/college/university, clinic/hospital/rehab centers and personal
Individuals can choose either 4-panel or 5-panel urine dip drug test kit according to their requirement. Both panels are customized to provide precise results in an economical manner.
The 4-panel drug test is an economical way to test for most commonly abused drugs. Employers looking for a basic panel can choose 4-panel as it is generally reliable for most drugs. Some employers may even choose to test PCP instead of THC for their employees (in THC legalized states) who don’t participate in high-risk activities like heavy lifting, driving or machine operations.
The 4-panel drug test can be employed:
- While hiring potential employees, random testing, annual physical
- School, college and university
- Clinic, rehab centers and hospitals
- Home testing and private testing