5 Panel Instant Urine Drug Test Kit - THC, COC, OPI, BZO & METH
The 5 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit (Strip) is a quick, economical, and instant on-site drug screening solution with results in a few minutes. The device screens for THC, Meth, Opi, BZO, and COC. The dip test utilizes the lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay method for the qualitative detection of a selected drug and its metabolites in urine. The Panel/Dip Device is FDA 510(K) cleared to market, CLIA Waived, and adheres to SAMHSA approved guidelines. The 5-Panel drug screening test is an instant urine drug test employed in various settings like pre-employment, random, workplace testing, reasonable cause, educational institutions, forensic investigations, law enforcement, corrections, clinical, hospital, rehab centers, and personal Easy at home drug test.
Our 5 Panel Urine Drug Test Kit screens for five different drugs in a single convenient dip card. It is quick, convenient, with an accuracy of up to 99%. Our kits easily interpret results within minutes, and it's ideal for on-site screening. Our 5-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test Kit is FDA 510 (K) Authorized and CLIA Waived. Order a drug test online with us and get your best 5 panel drug test kits instantly.
What does a five panel drug test test for
Drug Testing Levels and Detection Periods
3-30 days, depending on usage
Single-Use: 1-4 days
Heavy Use: Up to a week
2 to 10 days
5 Panel Drug Test - Features & Benefits
- FDA 510(K) approved
- CLIA Waived
- Cheap home drug test kits with 99% Accuracy
- Utilizes lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay method
- Simple and easy to use the one-step procedure
- Clean, hygienic testing
- Result interpretation within 5 minutes
- Authentic cocaine drug test kits
- Normal storage conditions (room temperature)
- 18-month shelf life from the date of manufacture
- Cost-efficient for any on-site multi-drug screening
- No special storage requirements to preserve stability
- Best home thc drug test kits that require small sample volume
- Portable and disposable, non-biohazard waste
- Adheres to SAMHSA standards for substance abuse screening
How to use the 5 Panel Drug Test Kit
- After collecting the urine sample, remove the instant drug test kit from the foil pouch.
- Remove the cap from the end of the test and use it to gently bend the exposed strips back and forth to repair them for urine absorption.
- Dip the exposed strips into the urine sample making sure the urine does not come in contact with the plastic portion of the testing panel.
- The strips should be immersed in the urine for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Recap the urine test and lay down on a clean flat surface.
- Red lines will begin to appear on the result window almost immediately; however, the results should only be interpreted at 5 minutes.
How to Read 5 Panel Drug Test Results
Please make sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes since the results will be invalid.
- On the testing panel, a red line will appear next to the Control Line (C). This shows the test is working and has plenty of urine to perform correctly.
- A red line next to the Test Line (T) shows the test is negative for the corresponding drug listed above.
- If there is no red line next to the Test Line (T), then the donor is positive for the corresponding drug/drugs listed above.
- If any of the testing windows has no lines present and does not appear as though the urine has migrated up the sample window, you may try to remove the cap and re-dip the strips again in the urine for 10 to 15 seconds, recap the test, and lay down on a flat surface. At this point, if the red line appears next to the Control Line (C), then the kit is working.
- If no lines appear even after the second attempt, then it is Invalid. You can contact the manufacturer.
This screening device will provide only qualitative results. All positives should be confirmed by an alternative method such as GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry), which can only be performed by a drug-testing laboratory.
Understanding Urine Drug Test
The most common and frequently employed method of drug screening is the urine drug test (UDS). The urine sample is analyzed to detect the presence of certain illicit drugs and prescription medications. UDS is frequently employed due to its following features:
- Quick and simple
- Highly accurate results
- High specificity
- Drug-specific detection window
- Flexible and customized to detect recent drug use
- Provides plenty of options with different drug testing panels
Ingested drugs are excreted eventually from the body system. After the metabolic process (chemically alteration) of the drugs, they may be eliminated intact or drugs that are water-soluble, and their metabolites are excreted largely by the kidneys in urine. Hence, drug dosage depends mostly on kidney function.
A urine drug screen can detect a variety of drugs including alcohol, amp, bar, bzo, coc, THC, meth, opi, and PCP.
Urine drug testing helps in detecting potential substance abuse problems. If a drug test identifies substance abuse or misuse, an appropriate treatment plan can be undertaken. Frequent urine drug tests throughout the treatment can make sure that the treatment plan is working and ascertain there is no drug misusage.
A physician may request a urine drug screen to determine if a person is misusing prescription drugs or illegal drugs. A urine drug screen could also be requested if someone is behaving strangely or dangerously because of drug influence.
Employers give importance to drug testing their potential employees before they are hired. It benefits employers in keeping people with drug issues out of jobs that require the ability to be alert and focused. It also lowers the risk of on-the-job accidents. Most employers and hiring managers prefer a 5-panel drug test for employee screening. Order a drug test online and get your 5 panel drug test kits to test your employees and get results immediately.
Drug tests are also utilized in home settings. Individuals can use affordable testing kits to check themselves and members of the family might want their kids or loved ones to take this test to ascertain they are not using drugs or alcohol.
There are two methods of urine drug testing. The first method is an immunoassay, which gives results fairly quickly and is cost-effective. The drawback of this method is that it sometimes gives false positives. A false positive may occur when the test result comes back positive for drugs, but there has been no drug use.
If the first test comes back positive, then the second method known as gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is done for confirmation. This method uses the same process as the immunoassay, but is more expensive and takes longer to give results, but rarely produces false positives.
Both immunoassay and GC/MS tests can yield false-negative results. This can occur if the urine is very dilute. Both tests can also fail to catch same-day drug use.
Urine drug screens have cut-off levels, in which case a result will only be positive if the amount of the drug is above a certain level. It is calculated in nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL).
The cut-off levels help in preventing false-positive results. These can occur if a person has ingested food containing hemp, poppy seeds, cocoa, yeast and not taken any illicit drugs. It also reduces the chances of a person testing positive if exposed to passive or secondhand smoke or drugs.
Instant dip drug test kit yields the result in terms of positive or negative rather than numeric values. The results appear on the test strip which changes different colors to indicate the presence of various substances.
If the result shows positive for illegal drugs, then one should make sure to get a GC/MS test immediately in a certified laboratory.
There are many factors that affect the length of time when a test screen for a certain drug in the body. Some of these factors are hydration levels, body mass, the acidity of the urine and how long ago the person took the drug. The urine test can detect a drug for a longer period if used very frequently or heavily.
One should note that certain medications and supplements may cause false-positive results for illegal drug use. One should divulge the test provider if taking any prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines, herbal remedies, or supplements before the test rather than later.
The best way to prevent false positives on a drug test is to stay and eat healthily and avoid any sorts of drugs.
5-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test vs 5-Panel Premium Urine Dip Drug Test
The 5-Panel Drug Test is the gold standard in drug testing technology. This panel screens for the commonly abused drugs THC, COC, OPI, BZO, and METH/AMP in urine, saliva, or blood. It gives highly defensible results when performed properly.
One can choose either UriTox 5-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test or 5-Panel Premium Urine Dip Drug Test to screen for five drugs instantly at an affordable price. The 5-Panel Premium Urine Dip Drug Test kit includes a Collection Cup with a built-in Temperature Strip to ensure the validity of the urine sample before running the test. The collection cup is sterile and made up of good-quality plastic material. It offers comparatively the most accurate results in the market.
The 5-Panel Drug Test is frequently utilized by government agencies such as DOT (Department of Transportation) and most private employers and businesses as part of their hiring and employee retention process. These are easy to execute and cheaper. It is also utilized in clinical settings, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, educational institutions, forensic investigations, home testing, sports, etc.
Order our cheap and best home drug test kits that gives you accurate results within minutes.