AlcoHAWK® PT500 Alcohol Breathalyzer
Alcohol Breathalyzer Package Includes
- 1 AlcoHAWK PT500
- 50 Mouthpieces
- User’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
AlcoHAWK® PT500 Specifications
- Dimensions - 7 cm x 6.68 cm x 3.18 cm (L*W*H)
- Weight - 147 grams
- Housing - ABS Impact Resistant Material
- Battery Life - 200 tests
- Display - Back Lit LCD
- Sensor - PT Core™ Electro-chemical Fuel-cell Sensor
- Warm up Time - 10-20 Seconds
- Blowing Time - Default setting: 5 seconds - Adjustable from 3-8 seconds
- Response Time - 3 Seconds
- A.C. Range - 0.000 - 0.400% BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration)
- Sensor Accuracy - +/- ±0.005% at 0.05% BAC
- Calibration - Required Periodically
- Warranty - 1 Year
Advanced Features of the AlcoHAWK PT500
PT Core Fuel-cell Sensor Technology: The PT Core sensor is an exciting new technology available exclusively in the AlcoHAWK PT500. This new technology incorporates an electro-chemical fuel-cell detection system. PT Core Technology offers many advantages over semi-conductor based technologies such as:
- Better linear accuracy - away from the point of calibration.
- Less chance of getting false positives - from interfering substances such as keytones, which can be seen in conditions such as diabetes or people on fad diets.
- Improved sensor life – The PT Core sensor is designed to be robust and last for thousands of tests in fields such as Law Enforcement.
Additional Product Features
Easy-to-Read LCD Display: The AlcoHAWK PT500 offers a large, easy-to-read LCD display to make the unit the most informative and understandable AlcoHAWK Series product on the market.
Adjustable Blowing Time: The AlcoHAWK PT500 is the first AlcoHAWK that allows you to control the blowing time. The blowing time may be adjusted for testing subjects with poor lung capacity, such as a smoker, or for testing subjects with a large lung capacity, such as a high-endurance runner. This makes the AlcoHAWK PT500 ideal for accurate and reliable testing of a variety of individuals. The AlcoHAWK PT500's blowing time is adjustable from 3 to 8 seconds.
Temperature Display: The AlcoHAWK PT500 constantly displays the ambient temperature during use to help you operate the unit during its optimal temperature range of 50° - 104° F (10° - 40° C).
Warning Level Indicator: The AlcoHAWK PT500 features an audible and visual warning when a subject's BAC surpasses the adjustable BAC alarm point.
Pressure Scan Sensor: Ensures that the user blows with enough force to start a test and also ensures that they continue to blow through the unit throughout the entire test.
Automatic Pump: Simple one button sampling with no manual activation of pump required.
Law Enforcement Grade:
The AlcoHAWK® PT500 is the newest and most accurate AlcoHAWK model available. It incorporates new PT Core™ fuel-cell sensor technology to virtually eliminate false positives and offer enhanced linear accuracy over traditional semi-conductor sensors. The simple menu-driven operation allows you to quickly and accurately screen for the presence of alcohol up to 0.400% BAC. The AlcoHAWK PT500 also features a large, easy-to-read back-lit LCD display.
The AlcoHAWK PT500 is an ideal unit for law enforcement roadside screening, corrections, probation officers, substance abuse clinics, boating, military, and many other areas of professional testing in which fuel-cell accuracy and reliability is required.
Features & Benefits
- FDA 510(k) Cleared
- DOT/NHTSA Cleared
- Meets US Coast Guard Requirements
- Law Enforcement grade
- Alarm & audio warning
- Sensor Accuracy: ±0.005% at 0.05% BAC
- Adjustable Blowing Time 3-8 seconds
- Temperature Check
- Lit LCD Display
- Sensor Recognition Technology
- Electric Pressure Sensor
- PT Core Fuel-cell Sensor Technology
- Improved sensor life
- 1 Year Warranty